Tuesday, August 16, 2011

GLAD TO BE A PROUD MEMBER OF THE WEST COAST




Hey,,hey,,heeeeey!!!

Hows it going to the out there to my Universe,creator,world,family & friends,, glad you could stop by & join me today..

I was just having a cup of coffee sitting back @ my computer checking emails and other sites I check every morning,,which lead me to scrambling thru the latest hip hop news for the West Coast..And I'm truly proud to say th@ I'm glad to be a member of the West Coast..And I really love the way our alltime legends from the 90's like Dj.Quik,,Snoop Dogg,,E-40,,WC,,Mack10,,Dr.Dreand a few other big icons are taking the time to embrace & show the ropes to our new & up coming generation in the music biz like Whiz Khali,,Joe Mosses,,Bad Lucc,,Kendrick Lamar,,Mac Lucci,,Nippsey Hustle,,Glasses Malone,,Problem,,Cali Swag,, District,,YG,,Game & those th@ I've might of forgot to mention no offense..I don't know about for you,,but to me it's an instant get high because for last decade we've all been anticipating on some West Coast shit missing th@ West Coast sound,,Sitting around waiting & wondering when's the ball going to be back on our court..


Well here it is!!! the moment & momentum we've been waiting for with a new twist to it but still keeping it West right? A cast of new faces in the music industry making their present felt,,as you should,,keep up the good work...In order for us to keep the ball generating the & rolling we must spread the love..I dont mean turn gay or no shit like th@,,I mean UNITY if we just keep doing things th@ brings us together as a unit like collaborations being more social or just getting to know the person th@s in the same likewise...We would be a much more powerful force to recon with wouldn't you agree...Click here & sign up for more good music DarkSideMusic

Spread the word th@ will be highly appreciated
Till next time I'm gone....



Follow me on twitter

Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment