Sunday, October 2, 2011

HOW TO SELL MUSIC ON iTUNES/INDIE BAND 2011/HOW TO SELL MUSIC ON iTUNES





Hey!!! What's good to my Creator,,Universe,,Family,,& Friends hope all is swell...Today I'm writing this post because I have a lot of independent artist all coming to me asking this one question,,"How Do I Sell My Music On iTUNES"...As difficult as other people may make it seem to Add MP3 To iTunes for your fans to purchase I'm here to let you know th@ it's really as simple as 1,,2,,3 And I strongly recommend & suggest you Click Here For Full Impact & Best Results for your MSN,,SONY,,YAHOO,,iTUNES & other digital music sales & to have you up & running within 30 minutes...


                      BEFORE YOU SUBMIT MUSIC TO iTUNES

  • MASTERING

Is a process of optimizing the Dynamics,,EQ,,& Volume of a recording...I recommend this being done by a professional engineer with experience unless you have a good ear for mixing and mastering...Because Quality separates you from the other independent artist who just think it's about recording in his closet all day then put a little mix on it,,This is not going to cut it trust me...You must have th@ clear,,crisp,,quality sound th@ sounds close to commercial standards...

  • OBTAIN A UPC

You will need a UPC code in order to release your music if you don't already have one...There are a few sites th@ provide this service like CD BABY & TUNE CORE for around $20 which beats $750 any day if you ask me...Or you can search Google for some under $50...You will also need an ISRC but not to panic because these two Distribution sites provide them for free when you sign up & release from them...
  • CHOOSING A PRICE MODEL

Now be aware of the different Setup Fees because you wanna make sure you choose the option which works best in your favor...For instance if your music is not th@ well recognized widely,,A commission Fee may make sense;Now if you expect to sell a huge amount world wide,,A Flat Fee with 0% commission may make sense to you...So be sure to set Setup Fees according to your fan base...

  • CHOOSE A SERVICE THAT MEETS YOUR NEED

Choose a service th@ meets your requirement because most of these sites will be offering tools which comes with their services...I say go with the one th@ gives you the most for your money and always make sure you own all the rights to all your music...If this post helped out in anyway please feel free to leave a comment & share this...It only motivates me to keep writing for you guys much appreciated thanks.You might wanna follow me on my journey and bend your ear to my latest album #MONEYMUSICSEX to listen Click This Link...



LISTEN,,SHARE and ENJOY DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET
 FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
 LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK
Please Spread the word th@ would be highly appreciated Till next time I'm gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment