Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TARGETING YOUR IDEA FAN BASE/HOW TO MARKET YOUR BUSINESS




                      Good day to my Creator,,universe,,family & friends hope all is swell...I know lots of my readers who take the time to read my get a bit more Motivated toward their music career each time they read one of my post...And have been wondering and asking me,,how can I target my audience & how can I thread thru all the people who go to music listening sites and actually listen to my music from the people who don't listen to my music,,so th@ I can start selling music right now Top...Not to worry,,In this post I'm going to show you the quickest & simplest way to target the audience you wanna reach & how to market your business...
     
                       Now this technique I'm about to run by you will work if you really take to perspective of what I'm trying to get you to see & accomplish as far as reaching your targeted fan base....Now in this segment of the post I'm going to take a cartoon character for example Homer Simpson...There's quite a few things we all know about Homer right? He's a father of  three kids Lisa,,Maggie,,Bart with a wife by the name of Marge,,He works for Mr.Bern's @ the nuclear power plant,,he has two strands of hair on the top of his head,,he love to drink Duff beer,,His best friend is Barney,,He enjoy hanging out @ Moe's & He also like sitting around the house & watch TV in his underwear on his days off  etc...Now with all these things th@ we learned & know about Homer,,you should start to get a feeling th@ you know Homer a little more right?,,Exactly so with this strategy I just showed you,,you should take this & start implementing it because these are the types of things you need to know about your idea targeted fan base you're trying to reach because being able to relate is KEY...

                     This increase sales instantly because the consumer know what their looking for when they checkout your music listening sites...If this post helped out in anyway please feel free to leave a comment & share this...It only motivates me to keep writing for you guys much appreciated thanks you might wanna follow me on my journey and bend your ear to my latest album #MONEYMUSICSEX to listen Click This Link...



LISTEN,,SHARE and ENJOY DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET
 FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
 LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK
Please Spread the word th@ would be highly appreciated Till next time I'm gone....
.

No comments:

Post a Comment