Monday, November 3, 2014

MOST RETWEETED TWEET/HOW TO RETWEET



                     
Good day good people hope all is swell across the globe,,Lately over the past few months I've been wondering how to get more genuine retweets cause we all want those tweets th@ we feel are important to get more retweets right ? So over those past few months I've done a lot of researching & this is what I found out about retweets & how they work in 5 simple techniques statistically in the graph shown below...



you might wanna follow me on my journey and bend your ear to my latest album #MONEYMUSICSEX to listen Click This Link...



LISTEN,,SHARE and ENJOY DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET
 FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
 LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK
Please Spread the word th@ would be highly appreciated Till next time I'm gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment